Monday, August 7, 2017

Endings and birthdays










I"m so happy about Andy too. He took us out to this fancy restaurant this week. He told us he wanted to take us and the Sheung Shui sisters out to eat and to meet him at mcdonalds so we assumed we'd be eating there but we show up and he and his wife walk us to this fancy jaulauh and we ate such amazing food. He's a good guy. Except. Ugh. Can I just say that I question on the daily why me a twenty year old averagely smart fake blonde is the person who deals with everyone's problems? He called me after church telling me how his son was telling him to leave our church because apparently Andy lended money to one of our members a few weeks ago and the member won't pay him back. Then Andy through his laughter tells me that he told this member that if they don't pay him back by next week he'd hit him. And so I'm panicking and asking andy so do you want to keep coming to church? And he's like uh yeah duh then I asked him well is it going to be uncomfortable and he says not for me but for that person yeah. Hahaha 
I tried to convince him to talk to Bishop about it but he refused. So yeah. That happened. But it seems that Andy is not the one you should be praying for but whoever took his money. Why why why why why.
Other than that this week was Bro Ho's birthday and we had the world's sweetest birthday party! One of our members Sister Chan bought him a cake and some snacks and went over to his house with us. He blew out a candle and everything. He told us that he has never had so many people celebrate his birthday before. My heart. He also bought me not one but two boxes of moon cakes to give to my "parentsey" (I don't know why all english words get an ey at the end but they do).
I had my exit interview with President Lam this week too. That was so weird. I told him how I remember sitting in his office the first time and being so nervous and afraid and I feel like it' been forever since then. It feels weird that next monday will be my last p day. Kinda of doesn't feel real. 
WE're going to see Jung Ji Muih from Kowloon City today. I'm so excited. 
Also I have been praying my freaking soul out for Infodatix. Even if it is slow at least we know God loves it. Well, He doesn't love that its slow but, you know what I mean. Thanks for working so hard even though it's so hard. I probably shouldn't ever complain about stuff in my life because at least I'm not on the phone with India whe things are going bad. I love you though I really am so grateful for all that you have done and do every day for me and our family. I will see you all so soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment