Monday, August 14, 2017

Last Letter Balm Of Gilead

I just cannot believe it's my last week in Hong Kong.
The last year and a half I have spent a lot more time in Buddhist temples than I ever thought I would. A lot more time on my knees than I ever thought I would. I also spent a lot more time laughing than I ever thought I would. I have loved Hong Kong more dearly than I ever thought I would. 




I also spent a lot of time trying to follow Jesus but He spent a lot of time telling me that He is the one following me. No matter what I've done or am doing or will do or any one of His children, His grace follows them. Always. 
I was reading in the Bible Dictionary about the Balm of Gilead. They found this balm that could cure people and it grew so abundantly in Gilead that it came to be called the Balm of Gilead. I have found God in so many places here and how He has healed me. Hong Kong is my Gilead.  <3




No comments:

Post a Comment